Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Had hysterectomy due to endometriosis. Had cancerous cells in the ovaries. Pain in the vagina. Any advice?

I am 32 years old. I have had a complete hysterectomy due to endometriosis and finding over cancerous cells in my ovaries. I have noticed in the past few months that when my fiance and I have sex, primarily during the point of penetration and during it feels like someone is ripping apart my vagina. After sex is over I am very sore in my vaginal area and my stomach swells up and becomes hard and it almost looks like I pregnant...Any thoughts or advie would appreciated.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  12
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Oncologist, Radiation 's  Response
The term cancerous cells in ovaries are not clear to me. Is it ovarian cancer? what the pathology report says? ovarian cancer to be treated by complete staging laparotomy and depending on grading and staging adjuvant treatment has been offered. Pain at intercourse may be due to vaginismus. Anyway vaginismus can be treated by some exercises. Consult your gynaecologist.
Answered: Tue, 28 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor