Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
172 Doctors are Online

Had hysterectomy. Convulsing again and again. Medical cure for this?

Hi There,

I had a hysterectomy back in January. At my 6 week mark I saw my gyn and everything looked great. I was feeling pretty good. He gave me the go ahead for intercourse but of course I was still nervous. AT the 7 week mark we tried and I ended up in the emergency room. I felt like my insides were being torn out and the worst of the pain was in the rectum. I was bleeding, starting convulsing and vomiting. The ultrasound at the hospital showed some fluid in the pelvic area. Once I finished my antibiotics and was feeling better the dr gave me the go ahead once again. Same thing. I am now about 3 months post op and we tried for the third time. Same thing. After about 5 minutes in my backside pain was so excruciating that I started convulsing again. Once again I bled and my stomach tightened. I can't even sit or walk straight. My gyn cannot find a reason for this and I know something is going on here. Thoughts? Thank you so much!!
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  32
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Homeopath 's  Response
Hello friend,
I am a Homoeopath answering through Health Care Magic.
From the question, it is not clear what made you to undergo the Hysterectomy operation and how the procedure was done. Did you have any after effects like convulsions following the operation?
From the question I can understand that you are a nervous type of person. The operation has really affected your mind and you are very anxious about further normal sexual life. The convulsions following the intercourse and the physical sufferings makes me understand that you have not fully relieved of the mental shock you had before and during the operation. Here your mind plays the most important role. The convulsions are because of that.
So you need a system of treatment which will take into consideration your mind and body equally important. That is Homoeopathy.
My advise is just to relax and approach an expert Homoeopath who will help you to get cured through Homoeopathy.
With best wishes,
Dr. C. J. Varghese
Answered: Thu, 23 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor