Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
163 Doctors are Online

Had hyperhidrosis. Alternative for surgical operation to get cured?

I m suffering from hyperhydrosis from my childhood. i want to get rid of this problem. But the surgical operations are very costly and its not possible for me to pay such high amount. Is there any alternative solution?
Asked On : Thu, 22 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  52
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response

thanks for the consultation.

I have seen many patient in my practice and at one time or the other they have to undergo surgery.I know that surgery is costly but it can be done in subsidised way in some Govt. Institute. If you seen in long term,surgery is more economical than any medicininal treatment.Let me know if you need any help regarding surgery.

hope you find an early solution to your problem. is my email address.
Answered: Sat, 9 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor