Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

Had heavy bleeding. Had a miscarriage. Taking Hucog, duphaston. Done sonography. Help?

dear Dr,
I had a miscarriage at 9 weeks, but I was taking hucog 5000 and susten injections 2 weeks from 30 th day of my lmp, I was aslo taking a folic acid tablet and duphaston 2 twice a day right from the first month as prescribed by my doc. But at the end of 2nd month spotting started and a sonography revealed no presence of foetal parts and after heavy bleeding started. Now I am worried would I conceive normally and when??
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  89
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for query.
Yes you can conceive normal.
Second baby after 1yr. of abortion.
Folic acid for three months.Injection HCG and progesteron in next pregnancy.
Consult gynaecologist to find out a cause of abortion and treat a cause.husband semen analysis done.
Take care.
Don't worry.
Answered: Tue, 23 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor