Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
129 Doctors are Online

Had head injury. Have headache, vomitting. Visit doctor immediately?

22 year old got hit in head with soccer ball.. and has been throwing up 5 hours later with headace.. no dialated or uneven pupils.. talks normaly and repeats every sentence i can make up.. if hadnt hit her head would be i wouldnt be worried as she is prone to being sick..seeming as closest doctor is 2 hours away. Do i need to take her asap?.. she has just gone to sleep and is breathing normaly?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  17
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hello, welcome to HCM
in my opinion you should consult a doctor as CT scan of head is essential after head injury with history of unconsciousness after injury. there may be intra-dural hemorrhage after this type of injury.
I hope you may be satisfied with this.
take care
Dr. Ashok Kumar
Answered: Tue, 9 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor