Had haemorrhoidectomy for Thrombosed Haemorrhoids 3 weeks ago though everything

Had haemorrhoidectomy for Thrombosed Haemorrhoids 3 weeks ago though everything is getting back to normal except for 3 things. (1) Still continuously feel a little pain in anal area. (2) Always feel an urge to pass a stool. (3) Still mucus discharge and anal area always feels like it’s perhaps wet. Could you please guide me with this situation. If it’s a sign of healing or not or could be some other problem persist as well?
Sat, 2 Jun 2018