Had gallbladder removed, CBC nomal, may have dysfunction of sphincter of Oddi. Should I go ahead with pregnancy?

I am 5 3, 100 lbs, and 27 years old. After giving birth to my daughter last May my duct attached to my gallbladder got kinked. After gallbladder attacks for 3 months I ended up having my gallbladder removed. Since last August when it was taken out, I have had reoccuring symptoms off and on. I have had endoscopies, colonoscopies, CT scans, CBC is normal as well as all of the other tests. I have had two gastroenterologists say that they believe it may be the dysfunction of sphincter of oddi. Two weeks ago I went in to have a stomach empyting exam and discovered I am pregnant. Now I am approx. 6 weeks along and very concerned about what the dysfunction of sphincter of oddi can do to me during pregnancy. As well as to the baby. Both my OBGYN and Gastro think I will be okay but niether have ever dealt with a pregnant patient with my symptoms or possible issues. I am not in general good health and have had other on going issues in relation to endo, migraines, ect. I am very concerned about going through with this pregnancy and I cannot find information anywhere about pregnancy with this disorder. What are the possible implications and what should I do? I currently am on medicaid from losing my job bc of my health and have limited resources. I have attacks that feel similar to gall attacks. It comes on shortly after eating. There are no specific foods which are triggers. Something I eat today that makes me sick can be normal tomorrow. My episodes are anywhere from 30 min to 4 hours. I get nervous and avoid eating at times to avoid pain. Pain meds make the pain more intense as well.
Mon, 22 Oct 2012