Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

Had ekg and stress test, silent heart attack according to test, scar tissue damage. Wait few weeks?

had. a bad ekg and also a bad stress test. Showed i had had a silent heart attack .have scar tissue damage on my heart. Have an appointment with a heart doctor in three weeks. Question.....Is three weeks to long a time to wait to see a heart doctor and could i have another heart attack or strock as i wait? Im 65 and a woman.

Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  47
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
Hello KCRAN1,
Thank you for your query through Healthcare magic.
The so called silent heart attacks are taking place in the heart of many people. A heart doctor can do nothing to prevent them except to administer thrombolytic or haemolytic drugs, thinking that what is required is to make the blood less coagulative type so that there may not occur another heart attack.
But take it from me that such affections are mediated through brain and produced from mind. Certain psychological conflicts can put your heart under stress and produce diseases there. Body knows how to put it back to normalcy by bringing some corrective changes there. The present condition of your heart is a compromised one.
Since you have undergone ekg and stress tests and diagnosed as a coronary artery disease patient, now you are in a worse condition because you have added fear to your compromised situation.
Try to get relaxed. How much words of consolation, I write, they will be fruitless because I know that you are now frightened about an imminent heart attack or stroke.
My advice to you is to approach an expert Homoeopath at the earliest who will take your genetic and constitutional features into consideration and will make you healthier to over come any further adverse conditions.
If you ask a premium question to me I will help you with your curative remedy.
This is not a suggestion to avoid your heart specialist's appointment. Consult him and take all dietary precautions to make you healthy.
In the mean time have some counselling to make your mind stronger.
With Best Wishes, Dr C. J. Varghese, Homoeopath,
Answered: Wed, 9 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor