Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

Had dog bite, doubt for rabies, vibrating nerves, shaking eyebrow. Best treatment and cure?

Dear sir madam, 10 years back as i am child a small dog bitten me. But i did not tell my parents. Now i am 22yrs old. now i am slightly in doubt that rabies is with me now. any treatment to cure please guide me .my nerves are like vibrating and my right eye brow also slightly shaking. i take treatment any place in the world with the best Good god doctors.Plz PLZ pLZ. my email id YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  156
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
Feb 2018
Hi. It looks you are just scared of rabies. It is difficult to get rabies after so many years. IF you do not have difficulty in opening the jaw or do not have other symptoms , there is nothing to worry. Was the Dog a pet-dog who was given rabies vaccine or a street dog? If the Dog was already vaccinated , do not worry.
Answered: Sat, 28 Dec 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor