Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

Had depro shot on 2 years back. What medication can i take to get pregnant ?

hi, my name is tatiana an i really want to get pregnant . i have been trying for three years an other doctors have told me to wate in be patient but i really want this . i was wondering what medication can i take to help. an do it matter that 2 years ago i was on depro shot an i one get a period 1 s a year
Asked On : Tue, 1 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  111
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General Surgeon 's  Response
You should definitely consult another gynecologist.Get yourself & your husband thoroughly tested to find the cause & treated it from good gynecologist. over waiting should be avoided .Husband semen analysis ,your blood & sonography ,ovulation study ,HCG after consultation with gynecologist.Disclaimer
Answered: Sun, 13 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor