Had dengue fever, diagnosed with Plantar Fascist, pain in joints. Is this normal?

I had Dengue Fever the first 10 days of January this year. About 2 weeks later I was diagnosed with Plantar Fasciatis. Also, my neck and knees and wrists and joints in my hands have had pain in then since about a week after the Plantar Fasciatis flare up. I feels strange to be having pain out of nowhere in all the same places I had the pain during Dengue. Can Dengue spark conditions that are just coming on without me knowing about them...i m 36 so I m at that age where maybe arthritis and plantar fasciatis type things start happening. I m otherwise very healthy...a bit out of shape, but i m doing some mild jog/walking for 25-30 minutes 3 times a week to get in shape...it also makes the PF feel better because it stretches out my feet . Can you tell me if other Dengue patients have experienced ongoing joint / tendon pain that s brought on after Dengue? Thanks!
Mon, 4 Mar 2013