Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

Had cramping, bloating after intercourse, pain rib cage to vaginal area, breathing hurts

Hi. Last night after having intercourse with my fiancé I began experiencing severe cramping and bloating in my abdomen. The pain extends from the bottom of my rib cage to my vaginal area. It hurts to move or breathe in. I have experienced cramping after sex before, but not to this extent and never for this long (going on 13 hours)
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  93
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response

If you have any other symptom like fever, headache, fatigue then the symptoms you have could be due to Pelvic inflammatory disease.

Do get the blood cell counts done to rule out the PID.

Answered: Wed, 26 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor