Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Had child through c-section. Pills to increase the chances of having multiple birth?

Hi.. i am 29 years old. had my first child 4 months bach, a c-section. i had always wanted a big family. but i think a c-section has reduced the chances of it, as my Dr said only 3 c-sections can be done. i would like to know whether there are pills that i can use to increase the changes of having multiple births? Thanks you!
Asked On : Thu, 12 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  28
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
  User's Response
hi welcome to hcm.see its not that if you had first child on c-section then second on like that it may be possibilities of normal child.there are no such a pills to support you .you do exercise and yoga which help you in your drink plenty of fluid ,all green leafy veg to become healthy which is necessary for it. its your personal matter but i suggest maximum carry 3 to 4 child more multiple birth there are risk increase for both mother and child and also you may suffer from prolapse of uterus in future so plan your pregnancy in advice with your gynec or any health care taker.
Answered: Thu, 12 Apr 2012
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor