Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
146 Doctors are Online

Had boil on eyelid, eyelid infection. How to get permanent solution?

Hello Doctor, My son who is five years old, is always getting infection on his eyelids,lastweek he got a boil on his left eyelid and it broke itself, now again from yesterday he has got another boil in the same place and it looks filled with yellow colour, please advise how to get a permanent solution to get rid of this problem. Thankyou Kavitha
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  175
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
hello..u may take help from the local doctor but till then..try to maintain the hygine, clean the eyes with boric powder in clean and sterilized water , luke warm water would be preffered, get the blood sugar levels, TLC, DLC, checked at pathology, avoid using home made medications, use antibiotics and antibiotic eye drops and ointments..ask him to take rest ,,avoid too much of TV and computers..and give me feed back after 2 days'
Answered: Wed, 11 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor