• question-icon

Had bilateral knee surgery. Sore tongue and mouth, pinkish groin area and armpits. Using forcan for fungal infection in mouth. Need a remedy from pain in the mouth

MMy mother has had bilateral knee surgery .she is 79 and the surgery went very well but she is having a very sore tongue and mouth .armpits are beginning to get pink as is the groin area. After pumping her with B 12 ...they have finally accepted it may be a fungal yeast infection one tab forcan given and candid lotion for mouth..she is yet in terrible pain in mouth and throat
Fri, 12 Jul 2013
hi.. thanks for using HCM...
you mother have aphthous ulcers, red tongue, angular stomatitis..
this could be due to riboflavin deficiency, and scurvy..
start with multivitamins with vitamin C supplements..
for fungal infection get one KOH mount for ruling out the infection..
all the very best,,