Had bariatric sleeve surgery, taking Metformin. Have diverticulis and IBS. How can I live with this condition?

YES, please, if you can. I had bariatric sleeve surgery Dec 13th and lost 65 lbs, for which I am grateful, my diabetes is now in control and I am back on just Metformin instead of insulin 5 times a day. My sleep apnea is in remission, but I have a noisy gut. I mean really LOUD. When I lay down to sleep at night the gut seems to talk all night long, if I open my mouth the noises amplify! Sometimes it is accompanied by pain and sometimes just the annoying noise. Every time I eat I get loud tummy rumbles, sometimes my tummy is very tender and sore. I have a lot of diahrea too, sometimes uncontrollable! I have diverticulitis and IBS , so I am aware of my stomach being a very tender area for my body and I never eat breads, rice, potatoes, pasta, white flour or white sugar. Is this a serious condition or is it just something I need to get used to and live around? The worst of it is truly when I get diahrea that is so out of control I don t know when I head for the bathroom at work if I will make it in time! Last week I did not, and had to go home, it was too embarrassing and I was exhausted and weak after the attack. I have oatmeal for breakfast every day and only take Imodium when it s really bad. What else can I do to live with this condition and prevent uncontrollable diahrea? I m 67, female, had a radical hysterectomy years ago, have had 4 hernia surgeries.
Wed, 24 Apr 2019