Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
142 Doctors are Online

Had asthma. Trouble breathing. Cold shivers, cough. What can help?

I had asthma when I was younger, but than it never bothered me for years. In the past 2 years its slowly coming back but This week my airways have been REALLY tight and I ve had trouble breathing and nearly passed out a couple of times. I get cold shivers but am sweating. Of a night I have a lot of trouble laying down as I cough and can t get my breath back. I take my ventolin continually all night as it wakes me up numerous times a night. I can feel the tightness more in my throat than my chest ATM, what can I do to help this?
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  101
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
you can get bkood serum test for food specific antibodies liklike milk wheat chana potato rice egg nuts
or any daily used food
go elimination of diet from food and you will be clear
till then go for sympayomatic rx
Answered: Fri, 31 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor