Had an accident, just banged a little. Last night fainted, woke up confused & unsteady. Emergency?

I was in a car accident three days ago, not seriously hurt, just banged up a little. Last night, I was standing up in my kitchen, and I either fainter or had a small seizure. The episode last 45 seconds or so. I have very little memory of this. People that were there described me falling to the ground twitching uncontrollably, when I woke up I was very confused and unsteady. I was extremely tired and could barely keep my eyes open. The confused and unsteady was not gone in the morning, and I still feel tired and confused. Is it too late to go to the emergency room? This happened about 13 hours ago.
Mon, 20 May 2013