Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Had allergic reaction to milk and gluten. Taken redotil and vibact. Where can I get these medicines?

I´m looking for redotil and vibact I have problems with my stomach ,and i´m gluten and milk allergic.when i was in india in april i got diarrea,they found no bacterias so we thought it was because i had been eating food whith gluten accedently so i got vibact and redotil from the doctor,an my stomach haven´t felt ths good for years so can i eat them and where can i buy them( i just took one of each/ week //lena
Sat, 8 Jun 2013
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Diabetologist 's  Response

If the gastric problem is related to Gluten and milk allergy then you can very well continue the Probiotics and Racecadotril.
But before doing so get other causes excluded.
Because you should not miss other causes.
Consult your doctor for more information.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor