Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

Had acouple small breakouts in body, red dots on penis. Cause and cure?

hi i am matt recentley i had acouple small breakouts i think it may be a form of herpes can you help? it started around the back of my leg behind my knee as a rash ... then i rubbed it acouple times unknowing that it would spread and i got acouple small pimples on my faces and my fingers. today i woke up and found 2 little red dots on my penis . the one thing i notice is when you pop them they keep oozing like a clear discolored fluid. Do I need some help? acouple answers is what i am looking for.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  27
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Based on the information provided, you are having a breakouts and they are filled with clear fluid and when you pop then it oozes out clear fluid and it kept on spread from face to hand and hand to genitals.

The answer to your question is "YES" is does look like herpes.

1) I need you to visit near by physician and have it checked.
2) They will prescribe you 7 days of antiviral drug please complete course of treatment.
3) Please DO NOT indulge in SEXUAL ACTIVITY till every thing is cleared up.
4) Mean while if you have fever/ pain you may take over the counter fever /pain killer medicine.

Hope it helps.
Answered: Sun, 28 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor