Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

Had a stomach bug. Was given anti sickness for cramps. Did blood, urine test- noro virus. How to cure?

I have had a stomach bug for nearly 10 days I have been to my gp and gave samples if blood urine and stools ive been in complete agony with my stomach I had to go hospital last night and was put on a drip I was given anti sickness and something for the cramps today I feel worse in fact I'm not getting any better the hospital said it the noro virus bug but I'm so ill
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  30
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi welcome to Health care magic forum.
Thanks for asking a question to H.C.M.F.
You had stomach bug for nearly 10 days. You was treated for anti sickness, and for cramps and put on a drip. You was told it is a nanovirus bug.
Viral infection is a self limiting disease, and to be treated for weakness, and symptoms, it will be cured by its own, in a few days. I advise you to have fruits, juices, and easily digestible foods.
I wish you will be fine soon.
Best regards.
Answered: Fri, 3 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor