Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Had a small moll

I have had a generally small moll/freckle on my left breast next to my nipple ever since i remember. now that i m fifteen, it seems like the mole is stretched out looking and has gotten a light brown area spreading out around the light brown center on the mole. i go in tanning beds sometimes and i don t usually wear sunscreen. i m afraid this is skin cancer but every time i m in the sun or a tanning bed this area is covered by a bathing suit ? i also thought that this could have happened because my breasts have significantly grown since i was a child obviously. please help ?
Asked On : Sun, 5 Dec 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  100
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon 's  Response
Had a small MOLE on the BREAST.
If the mole is changing shape or colour and if the incrase in size is sudden it is best to see a Plastic Surgeon or dermatologist.With the growth of the breast the mole does become larger but it is better to let a doctor opine.Let me know what was the outcome of the consultation.

Dr Prakash Chhajlani. M.S.,M.Ch.
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon.
Ganga Jamuna Apartment,South Tukoganj.
Near Nath Mandir.Indore.452001.India
Tel.O & R. 91-731-2511411/12. R.2366588. Appointments:0731 2511411- 10.30-7 pm.
Web site:,
Answered: Sun, 5 Dec 2010
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor