Had a penis gland biopsy to remove a melanocytic nevus. Wound is healing. What is the recovery period?

Hello Doctor, I had undergone a penis glans biopsy to remove a melanocytic nevus . The biopsy was done a month back (excision of melanocytic nevi on glans penis . The excision was till the subcutaneous fat) and sutures were in place to hold the wound. The sutures were of dissolving type with a span of 120 days. As the organ is dynamic (get erections in the morning) some part of the sutures came out after some days. So my doctor wanted to remove the sutures as the wound is partially healed. Yesterday i had undergone the removal of sutures under GA. I am quite worried about the wound and want to know approximate healing period for the same. Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Wed, 16 Oct 2013