Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Had a miscarriage. Can I conceive again after 3 months?

Hi mam I lost my pregnancy due to weak growth of baby.done torch test.igg-200, rubella igg-160.38, cytomegalovirus virus igg- 15.17.all r very high.docter prescribed torch nil tab for 3month.nw it s almost 2 months over.i want to know how much time it will take to this 3 month is enough.i wish to get pregnant as soon as possible.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  44
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
OBGYN 's  Response
Hello there,
Thanks for writing to us.
After a missed abortion, you can plan for next pregnancy after a gap of 3 months. The torch test results which you mentioned are all IG- G reports, which indicates infection in past and is not significant.
The most probable cause of early pregnancy loss is chromosomal abnormalities.
You can plan for next pregnancy after a gap of 3 months and you should start taking folic acid tablets pre-conceptionally.
Hope I have cleared your doubts.
Dr. Mrs. Sumeet Baheti
Answered: Mon, 4 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor