Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

Had a lump on shoulder, Cyst according to doctor. Any medicine instead of surgery?

hi good evening. I just want to ask because I went to see a doctor today and said that I have cyst . two years ago there's lump on the upper part of my shoulder and she said it's a cyst and need a surgery. my concern is , is it dangerous and need a soonest surgery? is there any medicine to be taken inorder to remove instead of having a surgery? thank you soo much
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  13
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
Thank for asking to HCM
See the cyst means the kind of swelling in form mass (Collective) may contain pus, blood,lymph serous material, sebum, fat, so the nature of cyst is matter and the treatment is depend upon it, here it is not cleared of what kind of cyst is this certain cyst doe snot need any treatment either surgical or medical while certain need both surgical and medical treatments as well, have nice day.
Answered: Wed, 9 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor