Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

Had a kidney failure. Why is she weak? Has problem with communication?

hi sir I have a serious problem related to my mother. actually my brother got kidney failure before 4 years. from that my mother is started to not to talk not to eat and every time keep silent.And does not take any interest in any thing. now she is very very weak she not able to walk without any support. she is 60 yrs old. we are from varanasi (u.p.). Plz give me any suggestion. what i should do. thanks Ritesh jaiswal YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  22
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Nephrologist 's  Response
Hello Ritesh,Your mother is a patient of CKD & now has developed complications in the form of Encephalopathy,malnutrition related cacexia as it appears from your description.
She urgently requires to consult a Nephrologist.
Meanwhile,you do not give her any fruit,fruit juice or dry fruit.
All the best
Answered: Sun, 4 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor