Had a grayish discharge, burning when urinating. On home remedies BV infection, acidphilus. Now swollen, watery discharge. Suggestions

Hi I am 27 years old. I was having a grayish discharge and burning when I would urinate. Since I don't have insurance and I don't work at the moment I don't have money to go to a doctor. So I bought home remedies for BV infection and pills that are acidophilus. It helps to balance your vaginal PH for yeast and BV. It helped a little I had to use the BV insertion for 6 days and I did. I finished it about 2 days and I have severe itchiness, my vulva minora is 2x swollen, and my left vulva majora is swollen, I have a lot of watery discharge it feels like I'm peeing on myself and it is so uncomfortable to sit, walk, close my legs, everything! I'm so desperate!!!! Please help please help! I have also tried aloe Vera for the itchiness I don't what else to do
Tue, 11 Jun 2013
It would help if you could go to the nearest federal government free clinics/consult a doctor.You appear to be having a severe vaginal fungal infection with possible bacterial superinfection.You need local and oral antifungal therapy,your partner needs to be treated simeltaneously to prevent passing the infection back and forth.A doctor will need to examine you for vaginosis and a prescription of antibiotics.
General & Family Physician Dr. Prasad's  Response

Grayish discharge with burning sensation while urination does indicate a possible genitourinary infection. Now as the area is itchy and swollen it indicates either the infection is spreading or you have developed an allergic reaction to the ingredients used.

What ever the cause is profuse discharge and wet environment is a very good nidus for more infection. Hence this picture is concerning.

I understand you do not have insurance and you are unemployed. However if possible please visit a low cost clinic and get a prescription of antibiotics. In the interim, avoid aloe vera application; combination creams can be helpful. As I practice far away from your locality, I am unable to find a brand available at your locality. You can try for creams similar to tri adcortyl after discussing with your pharmacist. Hope this helps.

Good health to you!!!