Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Had a feeling of blocked ear, numbness and tingle on face. Suggest?

I have had a feeling of a blocked/clogged ear for about a month now and I recently noticed that my face/cheek has started to tingle and feel numb on the same side. I ve tried popping my ears and it doesn t seem to help the problem. There is no pain and no discharge coming from the ear. Can you suggest any possible explanations?
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  672
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
you feeling is of long term, and you have numbness and tingle on face, probably some wax or lesion like polyp may be there. to rule of any pathology ear examination has to be done. kindly see your ENT doctor.

wishing you good health
Answered: Mon, 5 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor