Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Had a fall on ice. Head and neck sore, tired, nausea, headache, concussion. Suggest?

My dad slipped and fell on some ice a few hours ago. His head and neck are red and sore, and he said he was feeling tired, nauseous, hand had a headache with pressure to his eyes. I m fairly sure he has a concussion as I ve one one myself in the past, but I don t know at what point we should take him to a doctor. His speech and coordination appear to be ok, but I m still worried about brain injuries. What do you suggest? He is 57 years old if that makes a difference.
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  81
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
You should not wait and immdiately go to the doctot and make his ct scan and brain mri done. Any head injuries should not b taken lightly even if u dont have any signs and symptoms and in your fathers case u hv both and that too at this age so please visit doctor immidiately.
Answered: Thu, 1 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor