Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Had a clinical abortion. How long should we wait for another pregnancy?

Sir I get married in march 2012 and my wife get pregnant in June, 2012 but after 4 month bleeding started followed by clinical abortion . Doctor not restrict us to get pregnant again. In Oct 2012 she was pregnant again & after 3 month same type of abortion has been done a week ago. Plz guide me and how much time I should wait for intercourse or pregnancy.
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  16
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
Since your wife had two abortions in a short span of time, you should at least wait for six months before planning for the next pregnancy so that she regains her health and get her investigated for the possible cause.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL

Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Tue, 8 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor