Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
167 Doctors are Online

Had X-RAY result. Can any online doctor help me to read it?

the result of X-RAY i did today stated that ' the right kidney is moderately enlarge with non-uniform parenchyma echo-pattern. there is a slight reduction in the echogenicity of the renal parenchyma with a slight irregularities noted around the parenchyma wall with a marginal loss in the cortico medullary defferentiation'. YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  22
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Nephrologist 's  Response
first of all the Xray will never give such findings you mentioned.
This must be the sonography report.
You didn't mention the in findings of left kidney.
The changes in right kidney do suggest some problem with kidney like maybe presence of infection (pyelonephritis)or changes of chronic kidney disease. These findings need to be interpreted in accordance with your detailed history, symptoms, signs and relevant investigations like urine routine, RFTs. Plz consult your doctor for the same.
Answered: Tue, 16 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor