Had Thoracic Vertebral fracture. Breast cancer survivor. Should I go for Vertebroplasty or Kypoplasty?

I have now just sustained a 5th Thoracic vertebral fracture. This time of T8 which is considerable more painful
than the others which are higher. I am trying to decide whether I should have a vertebroplasty or kypoplasty, but am concerned about potential paralysis. I am a breast cancer survivor from l993 when I was aged 41yrs. I have a lot of living to do but would like your input on the risks of this procedure, or do I let it heal naturally over the next 8 - 10 wks. ? Please help.
Mon, 20 May 2013
Hello.
After a thoracic vertebral fracture, the type of surgery needed depends entirely on your surgeon and the extent of deformity that you have. You need to get your MRI scans evaluated by a spine surgeon.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
Dr. Praveen Tayal
drtayal72@gmail.com