Had TIA stroke. Seeing double. History of mini stroke. Reason?

I was hospitalized for a TIA stroke this past Sunday afternoon and released Tuesday ater lunch. A few days before had a couple of symptoms where i was seeing double. Fortunately I was not driving. Was this a warning before a stroke?
Several years before = ABOUT i WAS HOSPITALIZED with A MINI STROKE AND IMMEDIATELY WAS HOSpitalized but my symptoms were much worse.

What aere the symptoms i NEED TO BE AWAREF BEFORE HAPPENING AGin? Do I get6 charged foryour coionsultation?
Mon, 29 Jul 2013