Had Raynaud s syndrome and migraines, have aches, stiff joints, tiredness. Bloodwork turned up negative. Will I be okay?

I'm 39, slender, petite build. I've had Raynaud's and migraines for 15 years. For 6 years I lived in Louisiana and had minimal issues with the Raynaud's. I moved back to Ohio a year and a half ago. This past winter was rough. My doctor put me on calcium channel blockers which sort-of helped. Over the past 10 weeks I have developed lots aches and stiffness in my joints- primarily my fingers, wrists and toes (numbness and pain in toes), but also in my knees and elbows and other places. I've also had some unusual muscle tiredness - for example sometimes my arms get tired when I lift them to put something in the cupboard or my legs get tired walking up the stairs. I went to my doctor the end of May. She did bloodwork, it all came back negative. But, she still recommended I see a rheumatologist. I have an appointment the end of July. Last week I started having some new issues. Some concerns with my breasts. I felt like the nipple was denting in slightly on one side and the breast seemed flatter above that area. But, the nipple will also go back to normal with minimal stimulation. So, I thought maybe I was imagining it. Today, the area above my breast is sore- on the rib bone. Sore to the touch. I'm not aware of doing anything that could have stretched a muscle. Anyway, I'm wondering if any of this could be connected? If I should go see my primary doctor again or just wait till I see the rheumatologist the end of the month?
Wed, 24 Jul 2013