Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

Had Miscarriage, unable to conceive, reports shows bilateral tube blockage. Chances of pregnancy?

hallow Dr. in march,2012 i conceived and after one month i got a misscarriege.since then we ve bin trying to have another baby but in vain. in november i went to see a gynoch and he took an HSG test on me,the tubes were outlined but it showed that thedye did no spill all over. the result showed that i have biletaral tube blockage but he encouraged me to just try and never give up,i went to different hosiptal with the pictures and they re read them,the result showed that my tubes are normal so i m confused.i really need a child. can i conceive without repeting the hsg or going through any procedure? Regards Dorrice.
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  45
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
OBGYN 's  Response
yes ,absolutely u can conceive.but if dye could not spill through tubes then dear ur tubes r this case ova can not come through tube to uterine cavity then its impossible to meet with sperm and fertilisation is impossible.but there is one way to overcome this. u can go for in utero fertilisation.
Answered: Tue, 26 Aug 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor