Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

Had MRI done for arachnoid cyst. Can i ask a doctor online for help?

Good morning, My son had an MRI done for arachnoid cyst . His MRI states a mild degree of cerebral volume loss in suggested, characterized by prominece of the third and lateral vetricles and cerebral sulci. Questiion is raised of enlargement of the lest and to lesser extent right endolymphatic duct-sac. Correlation with sensorinueral hearing loss is recommend. What does this mean? YYYY@YYYY Kim
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  51
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Neurologist 's  Response
He initialyy needs a detailed clinical evaluation and based upon that only MRI can be interpreted. In addition we need to know if he has any other medical problem. If you want, you can visit the web site of HCM and consult any doctor of youe choice.

Dr Gopal Krishna Dash., MD(Medicine)., DM (Neurology).,Post-doctoral fellowship (Epilepsy)
Consultant Neurologist & Epileptologist
Narayana Hrudayalaya Multispeciality Hospital
Answered: Fri, 7 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor