Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Had ICSI transfer. Is there any food I should be eating or avoiding to maximize my chances?

My husband and I has just had our fourth icsi transfer on Sunday. Please could you help me. I want to know is there any food i should be eating or avoiding to maximize my chance?. Also what about my life style. Should I slow down. I do quite a lot of walking is that good or not? What about intercourse should that be avoided? Thank you Emily
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  106
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
welcome to HCM
after embryo transfer the patient usually is suggested to slow down and take life gently.
Food has no particular impact on the outcome of this treatment.

however its suggested that intercourse is usually avoided till we get the results of the pregnancy test 2 weeks after embryo transfer.

hope to have answered your query
dr nandita thakkar
Answered: Sun, 1 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor