Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Had Head injury in 2007 now having nose bleed and bipolar. Is this happening because of injury ?

my boyfriends son fell 15ft back in 2007. he hit his head , he has started havind nose bleeds that take awhile to get stopped. he also seems bippolar at times, could these be from his injury. I work as a cna on a nuero/stroke floor and u see what frontal lobe injuries result in, usually we get the sh*t beat out of us.the boy is 10 it happen in 07, now he has a knot on side of his neck below his ear . He will not listen to his father, could any of this be related to the fall or is it typical 10 yr old
Asked On : Sun, 20 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  153
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
ENT Specialist 's  Response
As he fell in 2007 and this neck swelling appeared in 2011, I think there will be no relation between this swelling and a past injury. So, don't think about this. You should consult to an ENT specialist for this neck swelling. It can be due to infection in the parotid gland ( a salivary gland situated bellow the ear). Have a nice day!
Answered: Wed, 10 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor