Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

HSG xray showed left tube filled & spilled. What it means in terms of getting pregnant?

Hi - i have been for a HSG xray today. only my left tube filled and spilled ? i am a little confused as to what this means in terms of getting pregnant ? i am 39 years old, and have been trying to concieve for 18 months unsucessfully. i have 1 child, with the same partner. thank you in advance. emma YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  108
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
May 2013
your HSG reports suggesting that your left tube is patent and probably right tube is blocked,
as ovum releases from one of the ovary each time patency of the tubes are necessary,
anyhow as one of your tube is patent still there is possibility for pregnancy,
you better to verify for once for the possibility of any hormonal disorders which may also be contributing for secondary infertility and take treatment accordingly.
take care.
Answered: Sat, 21 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor