Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

HSG report shows uterus is deviated to the right. Should I worry?

Hi Doctor, HSG Report status: 1.The uterus is deviated to the right,normal in size and shape. 2.The both Fallopian tubes are normal in course,caliber and patency. 3.There is peritoneal spillage of contrast medium on both sides. Can you please check above given report points,and let me know there any problem?.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  513
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
  Anonymous's Response
Hi welcome to Health care magic forum.
Thanks for calling.
The report says that the uterus and falopian tubes are patient, and healthy.
The uterus is deviated to the right side signifies that there is some space occupying lesion on the left side of the uterus, and that could be an ovarian cyct or some thing of that sort.
I advise you to consult your doctor, for follow up. You may may need to have a trans veginal scaning , or a C.T.scan to confirm the diagnosis and may require a manual examinaion for confermation, and planing the treatment.
Wishing for a quick recovery.
Answered: Thu, 21 Mar 2013
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor