HIV + and the hiv new 4th gen test

is this is possible for a human that he was a HIV + and the hiv new 4th gen test not detact antibody 15 month after possible exposer.
Fri, 20 May 2011
Diseases and Conditions ,   ,   ,  
Lab Tests ,  
Hi Welcome to HealthcareMagic

Hiv test is an antibody test , During the initial days of exposure the body will react to virus and there will be production of antibodies against the antigen... but after a long duration with being treated with Anti retroviral Drugs the antibody titer will decrease and test can come as negative... But when DNA PCR test is done, still it will detect the small quantity of virus and the DNA PCR test will come as positive..