HI, My name is Amy. I was wondering what to

HI, My name is Amy. I was wondering what to do in my case:
Last year in early December I was having hallucinations. I took the information from my hallucination and had an outburst at work. I was fired, cause was harrassment of employee. I was taken to the emergency room at U of M to the psych ER. I since found another job. I was too fired from this position, after having a conversation with HR. I told the HR department that I had a seizure disorder. Fired the next day I returned to work. I don't understand, I took this medication for years and never had a problem. Never, now I can't even get hired. Medication is not supposed to make you sick but help you focus and become acceptable to society. What does the maker of Topamax think would cause this to happen? How could anyone make a drug that causes hallucinations and never once tell the patient that there would be a chance it would happen.
I was taken off the medication and put on Lamictal. I am hoping this medication does not have the same side effect.
Mon, 1 Oct 2018