Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

H/o pneumonia, tuberculosis, appendicitis, ovarian tuberculosis. Now having irregular bleeding, back pain, stomach cramps, bloody stools. Depressed. Cause, remedy?

At the age of nine i suffered from pneumonia and Tuberculosis , at the age of twenty-one i got operated for appendicitis and at the age of twenty-two i suffered from ovarian tuberculosis and now at the age of twenty-five i am having some problems i don t know what......i am suffering from back-pain, cramp in stomach, blood in stool , i got periods after three months and its continuing on from last one and half month... i dont know what to do now...i lost faith in life....pleses help me.....thank you
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013
Answers:  3 Views:  51
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
As you are aware tuberculosis has a tendency to remerge from latent infection. This can also spred from the lungs to other parts of the body as in your case. It is also possible that tb can spread to your intestines and uterus which can also cause some symptoms like you have described.

It is important that you see a doctor, carry some investigations so that your current status of the tb infection can be determined. This may also result in some form of anti tuberculous treatment being initiated.

Or the investigations can reveal if tb is not the case here and if any other infection or condition is cause of your symptoms.
Answered: Tue, 2 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Internal Medicine Specialist Dr. Omer's  Response
i am amazed a young person with recurrent viral pneumonias and recurrent tb of different organs,with i think your liver and spleen would be large, severly emotional and depression with neurological signs clearly leads to humoral predominate combined immunodeficiency syndrome....treatment rather cure is available like stem cell transplant in others...i think you have to consult immunologist asap and get cured asap
think positive and understand what i wrote
take care
Answered: Tue, 2 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Cardiologist Dr. Anantharamakrishnan's  Response
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic


You have had a few simple problems in the past - got cured.
You have some problems now - it can be cured too. See a gynaecologist AND gastro-enterologist..

You are so young / you have not seen the world - look around...there are people with many more problems, far worse than you, for many years and so on...

Relax. You are young; you sound intelligent – you stand an excellent chance of returning to normalcy. Be in touch with your doctor - it is a question of time and you will be well.
Medicine is well advanced nowadays – management is possible for almost all situations...

Take care
Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck
Answered: Wed, 3 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor