Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
199 Doctors are Online

Gynecomastis in my body. What food,vitamin,medicine I can have ?

they found lt.gynecomastis in my body. i am 52 y old mail. what food,vitamin,medicine u can advice me. thanks . will they find lt.gynecomastis in my body.i am male 52 years. around the nipple its hard. the nipplearea is painfull when pushed down. the swelling is there around 2 year. going bigger. the pain and hard around is still 1 month. i am always very sexual sensitive there since boy. what food,vitamin or medicin u can advice me. or any other advice. .thanks . will
Asked On : Mon, 30 May 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  145
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Will,
Welcome to HCM.
Gynecomastia is a condition in which the male breast tends to develop as a female breast. Since it is painful and hard to feel, it is strongly advisable to remove it by surgery, as there is a small percentage of possibility that it may become malignant. Kindly consult a Surgeon immediately.
Answered: Mon, 30 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
I think due to hormonal changes at this age your problem occurred,which is not common at this age and it requires evaluation.
Now after remained steady for 2 years changes in the breast took place, should require early attention.
Go to the surgeon and seek his advice.
ok and bye.
Answered: Mon, 30 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Pediatrician Dr. Suryakanta Baraha's  Response
most common causes of gynecomastia in adults is obesity , hormonal imbalance(in old age)If breasts suddenly increase in size and/or become painful, then medical intervention is better consult a surgeon and get evaluated.also it caused by
kidney failure, chronic liver disease, tumors,, as well as side effects of some therapeutic drugs .
take care
Answered: Mon, 30 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor