Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Growths around anus. What could this be?

I just saw my husbands anus briefly while massaging him. He has growths around his anus. Not really into the anus but all around. He has only had sex with me and I have had 2 relationships before him. We have been married for 7 years. No infidelity. What could these be? There are probably 100 of them. He works out a lot and works out in the heat.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  37
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
Hi.Most probable diagnosis in your husbands case is Peri anal warts. It is not Cancer.But consult a Dermatologist for further treatment.Local therpay around anus will cure the problem.Dont worry.All the best.
Answered: Mon, 14 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor