Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

Growth of extra flesh in inner thigh, overweight, sweet heavily, burns, difficulty in walking

I have a small piece of extra flesh (2-3 mm radius,5-6 mm long)growth dangling in my inner (both) thighs. I am a little overweight , 59 years old male and sweat heavily between my thighs during summer. Is the extra flesh growth due to rubbing of the inner thighs? I am finding difficulty in walking as it burns when rubbed with each other.Any suggestion/advice or home remedy . I had the same growth in my arm pit with same effect but the flesh dried and dropped out by itself.
Asked On : Sun, 8 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  533
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response
hi can u plz send me the photo as it goes difficult to suggest some thing for you. It is definatly not flesh growth it may be lypoma. It is difficult to suggest some home remedy you plz show it to some surgen for best advice. By then just keep the area dry and apply some antifungal powder. bye and take care.
Answered: Fri, 13 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor