Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Growth in the uterine wall. Should I be concerned?

I found a little bit bigger than a quarter size mass in the wall of my vaginal on right side, but it doesnt feel like its my uterus . its very noticeable to the touch when you put your fingers in and push towards my rectum area What could this be? Is this something that I need to be concerned about? Also I haven t had a pap since Oct.2008.
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  20
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
it may be ovarian origin or it may be gartner duct cyst also.gartner duct cyst is the likely a usg to rule out any adenexal pathology.then consult a gynaecologist for the mass
Answered: Tue, 24 Nov 2015
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor