Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
167 Doctors are Online

Growth in pubic area. Sexually active. Concerned

hi ,
I have some growth on pubic area looks like flesh colored.It is there for 2 yrs.I was thinking
it may go by itself without treatment.but three days back there is one more similar kind of growth i noticed in beginning stage as the first one was when it started.I am sexually active.Got a dermatology appointment already.But just concerned.Will be thankful if get some advise.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  23
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi, it seems that you are having either verruca or skin tag. Verruca is infectious growth caused by virus. and skin tag is noninfectious and benign growth.In both cases electrocautery should be done for complete removal.Do not worry is very easy and simple OPD procedure... Ok
Answered: Thu, 18 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful

3 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor