Growth abnormalities, suffering from Arnold Chiari Malformation, suffering impaired growth of brain. Done MRI. Ct scan. What can be done?

Dear could you tel me, a 13 year boy got birth in a family whos parents get married in relation. Out of their 4 childrens 3/three chidrens are having growth and growth abnormalities. The elder son whos age is 24 years they dianosed by some test like MRI, CT scan etc that he is suffering by Arnold Chiari Malformation-1, spine disorder(crveture) and legs down protion not streight. The doctor suggest initially to do operation and make space for brain in the skull.
Sir, main question that the baby whose age 13 years only suffering the growth, brain and still he is ok so is there any suggestion that what to do to avoid further damage. Please advice us in this regards. These patients are from Yemen country and they are very poor. Looking forward to hear you and good wishesh for serve the humanity that what and how you are doing your best. Thanks.
Wed, 29 May 2013