Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Growing spot on the area between scrotum and anus, saw blood in stools, have piles. Any relation ?

I noticed a few weeks ago that i had a spot on the area between my scrotum and anus . As first i thought it was a spot but whilst showering yesterday a found that it has become a little larger (about 1-2mm). It seemed like a little flap of skin but it stuck out more, unlike a spot. I have had blood in my stools twice in the past 4 months. I sometimes suffer with piles (once in the past year) but i am sometimes tender after going to the toilet. Is this all related? The flap of skin does not hurt and feel uncomfortable. I check my testicles regularly. can you help?
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  144
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Hi Stuwade,
Thanks for writing in to Healthcare Magic!
The flap or raised area of skin seems to be a chance finding and not related to the internal piles and the bleeding episodes. It can be a skin tag, a cyst, a papilloma, a lipoma etc.
Actually the problem has many possibilities so the best way is to get a local examination by a physician of your locality.
It as such does not seem to be a very serious problem.
If you have any further query please let me know I would try to answer it for you.
Wish you a great health!
Answered: Tue, 30 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor